In a series for All the Pretty Birds, Tamu McPherson curates her choice seasonal styles, trends, and street style favorites. This week she shares 24 wedding outfit ideas for your inspiration. Follow along as Tamu styles four of her most cherished festive looks. at Villa Làrio in Lake Como. Tag us in your gorgeous wedding looks as we absolutely want to share in the joy!
Tamu’s Style Diary: 24 Statement Making Wedding Outfit Ideas
Hey Pretty Birds,
As populations around the world become vaccinated and we begin to transition into our latest “norm”, friends and family have scheduled or rescheduled nuptials that somewhat resemble pre-pandemic festivities. It’s such an exciting time for any of us who have received invitations and set out to find the perfect wedding outfits.
After wearing lounge and casual wear for the last year, it’s our time to be over-the-top or play with styles we’ve always dreamed about. And trust me, this is the season in which you can go ALL. THE. WAY. OUT. With that in mind, I have curated a list of 24 wedding outfit ideas. With the goal of finding something for each and every one of you, Pretty Birds, I’m so excited to share.
From high glam to garden lovers, chic sisters or cocktail party lovers, the modest beauties and the sparkliest of hearts… This is an open letter to fashion enthusiasts everywhere showing up in the name of love and supporting their loved ones this season. Please let me know which is your favorite in the comments and, cheers to the happy couple in your life!
My Top 4 Favorite Statement Wedding Looks of the Season:
1. FE NOEL – “Rich Auntie Supreme Vibes.”
Say hello to the silhouette of your dreams. These sleeves were made for cocktail hour, channeling Rich Auntie Supreme energy and – oh, bouquet catching? Not her. Pair the Fe Noel piece with a slip dress or palazzo pant for voluminous, elegance. Dress her up or dress her down easily given the occasion. The sky is the limit when adorned with such eye catching shape.
2. LA DOUBLE J – “The Retro Turn on the Dance Floor.”
This two piece set was made for the guest who is first onto the dance floor. Step out in not only comfort and positivity, but embrace the whimsical details of a feather trim. Sometimes, the subtleties are all you need to make your statement, and La Double J’s classic silhouettes paired with playful prints does simply that.
3. CHRISTOPHER JOHN ROGERS – “The Epic Proportions Glam Set.”
At the end of the day, all is right with the world when you’re taking on CJR in a power stride. Thankfully, this two-piece set is on the opposite end of the style spectrum from any white ensemble to show up the bride. You’ll be painting the dance floor in color, confidence, and character that needs no introduction.
4. AJE – “Bachelorette Party Ready.”
For the flirtiest of guests, may this AJE dress serve all your feminine ferocity. From the cut out details, to the puff sleeves, to the hemline, this dress was made to draw attention. A style such as this one is perfect for an outdoor wedding, but also for the bachelorette party, or the dinner party you have three months from now. When all is said and done, don’t we love a dress with true versatility? Here’s for the femmes making a wedding statement that never dies; AJE offers the perfect cocktail dress to be worn for many occasions. She is as unforgettable and she is universal, and in the spirit of Earth month, don’t we all need something in our closets both bold and reliable?
20 More Pieces of Wedding Style Inspiration to Make a Statement…
5. ALESSANDRA RICH – “Garden Party Ceremony.”
6. OSCAR DE LA RENTA – “Capri Wedding Dreams!”
7. PACO RABANNE – “Reception Party Animal.”
8. SAVINA MUSAYEV – “Layer Cake!”
9. RASARIO – “Shrouded in Prosperity!”
10. NUMERO VE TUNO – “Toast to the Lucky Couple!”
11. RED VALENTINO – “Cheerleader for Love!”
12. SALONI – “Something Borrowed, Something Blue.”
13. WARDROBE NYC – “Keep it Smokey for the White Themed-Wedding.”
14. THE ATTICO – “Classic 80’s Playlist!”
15. ROTATE – “Halt, You Are Smashing Your Wedding Look!”
16. SAINT LAURENT– “The Impossibly Chic Guest, or the Officiator.”
17. SOLACE LONDON – “Pretty as a Late Summer Bouquet!”
18. ANOUKI – “Prairie Nuptials.”
19. AREA – “Diamonds are the Brides Best Friends”
20. ROTATE – “Sparkler Salute!”
21. KHAITE – “Cut Out of Dreams.”
22. ROKSANDA – “Sunset Kisses!”
23. STAUD – “Tie the Knot.”
24. RICHARD MALONE – “Among the Olive Groves.”
Thanks for keeping up with me this week!
Are you looking for fresh ways to elevate your style while limiting your environmental impact? Follow our #ATPBRepeatIt content on Instagram and here on ATPB. It’s our way of encouraging everyone to love and regularly wear the items in our closets. Until next time, Pretty Birds! Xx
(Leading images captured at Villa Làrio, Lake Como)
Related Posts in Fashion and Tamu’s Style Diary:
TSD: Spring Into Denim Style with These 5 Looks ft. Net-a-Porter
Tamu’s Style Diary: 7 Tips to Pulling Off The Puffer Jacket You Never Considered
Tamu’s Style Diary: 8 Trendy Mules for Spring
The post Tamu’s Style Diary: 24 Statement Making Wedding Outfit Ideas to Take Your Breath Away appeared first on All The Pretty Birds.Leave a comment